Our hearts are full with more praise than we can begin to share with you but here are a select few praises to date:
- The receptivity that we experienced at Immanuel Baptist was so sweet and touching in the love and affection they showed us.
- The visit we made to a church plant community by Immanuel was an experience none of us will ever forget as we saw how important relationship with Christ and with each other truly is.
- Yesterday (Tuesday) we went to three different villages to visit women and men that would never have been able to come to us. Their appreciation was overwhelming to us.
- In one day we shared Jesus with 215 women (over twice the number of women that attended camps annually in past years).
- In one day we shared with 85 men what it means to be a man seeking after God (last year we began a men's seminar in Lutsk where 50 men were in attendance from several churches).
- Several small groups will begin as a result of yesterday's responses after leaders are trained at VBI in Lutsk.
All of us have been praying for God's direction as we have prepared for this week.
God has exceeded our expectations, and we have several more days to go.
To God be the glory.
Again, thank you for allowing us this privilege to serve Jesus together.
Amean.....as they say in Ukraine.