“…I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.” And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying, “Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.”
The team traveling to Southern Europe is making final preparation for our departure later today. Excitement is high and we are reviewing the security protocols for the trip. While there have not been any specific events or alerts that have created this focus we want to remain mindful that our trip is sensitive and that the gospel is never 'safe'. The security protocols are not only for our protection, but more importantly are for the safety and security of those that remain behind serving after our two weeks are up. Please pray for:
- Heart preparation for our team to serve...that we will love God well, be united in service, and have hearts of compassion for others.
- Safe travels and that connecting flights are made, and for wisdom on the ground for those making logistical decisions (we're only the second of eight teams serving this summer).
- For the health of those serving... that we will be fully able to engage and for the potential physical challenge some may face.
- That we will be bold, humble, and thankful, making the most of our time and every opportunity.
- That this trip and those that follow will bear much fruit.
Thank you for your prayers!